Sunday, February 21, 2016



For my first photo-montage I used some images I found online and some I had captured myself.  By zooming in very close and using high resolution images, I was able to maintain image quality.  The guitar is an image of my own placed inside a flame type image to create the visualization of a guitar-like meteor.  The pyramid and moon are images I used from the internet and in combination with the statues and stone image of my own convey a mystic/spiritual twist to my photo-montage.  I titled this piece "From the Heavens, To the Earth Vol. 1" to help portray my image as a musicians album or poster art.  To get the color for the letters, I used the dropper tool to select colors from objects already incorporated in this work. "From the Heavens" color comes from the flame, while "To the Earth Vol. 1" comes from the stone in the center of my photo-montage

No comments:

Post a Comment